Under MDH, CDC and Northfield Public Schools developed guidelines, we will continue to run Community Education programs for all ages. Registration for in-person and virtual youth and adult programming is now open!
Recreation Program Cancelations due to Weather: This list will be updated at least thirty minutes prior to the start time of each program. In hopes of lightening or weather patterns changing, sometimes programs plan to run and then have to be canceled at the start time.
Wednesday, July 14th 2021 - Below are the following programs canceled due to incoming storms.
- Soccer has been canceled, see you Monday!
- T-Ball has been canceled, see you Monday!
- Softball/Baseball has been canceled, we will have practice tomorrow.
- All sessions of Tennis starting after 10:00 am have been canceled.
- JTT is canceled for the 10:30-12:00 18U group
- 10:00 am Skateboarding has been canceled, see you Friday!
- All swim lessons have been canceled, makeups will be made on Friday, July 16th at their regularly scheduled times.
- Private Swim lessons have been canceled for today, you will be contacted for make up days at a future time.
- YEL Track and Field Decathalon will still have practice today, but the location is at the Northfield Middle School gym. Please plan to meet your coach at the front entrance of the school before walking down to the gym.
- 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm Sand Volleyball classes are canceled. A make up practice will be communicated at a later date.
- High School Sand Volleyball League starting at 5:00 pm is canceled. Makeup games will be communicated to you at a later date.
- Evening Track and Field is canceled, see you tomorrow!
- Evening Lacrosse is canceled, see you Friday!
Inspire creativity, develop skills and live a healthier life with Northfield Public Schools Community Education! Browse our numerous opportunities and classes for all ages at your leisure. You may securely register online with Discover, VISA or MasterCard. Cancellations due to weather, and changes to location, time or date, call 507.664.3659.
UCare members may be eligible for a $15 discount on most classes in our catalog. If a class is less than $15, the member may take the class for free. Members must be a UCare member at the time of the registration and throughout the duration of the class. Some restrictions may apply. To take advantage of this discount, you must register in person and provide your UCare member ID number.
Northfield Public Schools Community Education often takes photographs of classes or programs to use in brochures and on the web, including social media. If you do not want pictures of you or your child used, please call our office at 507.664.3649 to 'opt out.' Northfield Public Schools Community Education does not provide accident insurance for participants in any of its programs or activities. Participants assume all inherent risk of injury resulting from their involvement in programs or activities.
To view program offerings, just click on the category title above the photo.